1: Your first cosplay.
Not many people know this my first ever cosplay was the School uniform from Sailor Moon Stars. Never wore it to a con, or any event really.
My first Real Cosplay was Sakura from Naruto (the first season)
2. How many costumes have you done?
16, but some of thoese have been re made/ improved on over the years.
3. Your most recent cosplay?
Sailor Moon Classic First transformation.
4. Your favourite cosplay (that you have done)
As much as i want to say Sailor Moon im going to go with Sakura from Naruto Shippuden. It's the one cosplay i really feel confident in. And i have so many great memeories with that cosplay.
5. The character you have cosplayed that is most similar to you (if none that you have cosplayed, then one that you will cosplay)
I would have to say Sakura, I was attracted to her character when i first started watching Naruto back in 2007. We both have been through hardships but grown stronger becuause of it. And it's scary how alike we are XD
6. Your cosplay plans for the rest of the year (if you have no more for this year, then do next year!)
I don't really have any cosplays planned for the rest of the year. But next yeah i have a few i want to work on.
-4th War Sakura. (to go with my friends Hinata)
-Kayley from Quest for Camelot. (THIS WILL HAPPEN)
-Sakuras outfit from the very last Naruto movie.
and maybe more but thoese are the main ones i have so far.
7. The dream cosplay that might just happen.
Don't think i have one.
8. The dream cosplay that will never happen.
Princess Serentys Dress from Sailor Moon. I love that dress but due to it being white, and how hard it is to get fabric in my area at the moment and more personal reasons I don't think it will happen.
9. Something cosplay-related that you will never do (eg. crossplay, cosplay from a certain series)
I don't think i would Crossplay, i just dont see myself being able to pull off a male. And most of the male designs don't apeal to me.
Im also not keen on Cosplaying from a sereies i havn't seen and don't know the Characters all that well.
10. Your cosplay idol.
I don't really have a idol, there are alot of cosplayers out there that have inspired me to get certain cosplays done, And ones i have been following in one way or another since i first started out.
But saying that one of my good friends has made some amazing cosplays over the years, and im looking forward to seeing what she creates in the future.
11. Your cosplay specialty (ie. something that seems to apply to a large amount of your cosplays, it could be a specific series, or a common feature in their appearance, such as glasses)
I Guess Sakura from Naruto would come into this. She is the one i have cosplayed the most and got most Cosplays off, and is the one chracter everyone kinda knows me as XD
I also seem to be attrated to cosplays that have alot of pink and Red in them XD
12. Your cosplay-making habits (eg. singing while working on cosplay)
My cosplay habits are having cheesy 80's music playing as i work on the cosplays.
13: Your least favourite thing about cosplay?
Perhaps the elitism that surrounds it. I am a strong believer that cosplay should be achieved by everyone, regarding sewing ability, age, background, disability...ect but there is often this few who are just so far up their arses and ruin it for others by saying rude comments out loud.
(I agree with everything above in this paragraph. so not got anything to add to it)
I also dislike how hard it seems to be in my area to get hold of fabrics. The shops i have around my area are pretty crappy and i have to travel out of town to get to a store that MIGHT have some fabric i need.
ordering fabric online is good, but you carn't always tell what the colour is, or the weight of fabric.
14. Do you belong to any cosplay groups? If so, what are they?
Not really, if anything i just happen to be in the right Cosplay at the right time and get dragged into other groups for photos.
15. What events have you cosplayed to? Future event plans?
-London expo 09
-Local anime clubs reginal social events.
also planning on Cosplays at more events next year.
16. What is your best cosplay memory?
Fuyucon 2007, This was my first ever covention, it was held in my home town and is were i meet alot of my friends that i still see at conventions to this day.
I had no idea what to expect and to my surprise it was alot of peoples first time convention and cosplaying so we all bonded really well over the weekend we all had something in common.
17. What is your worst cosplay memory?
Alcon 2014, i number of friends talked me into going to the convetion and it was a nightmare. I wasn't happy all weekend due to personal reasons, I had forgot parts of my cosplay or my Cosplays broke
18. Have you won any cosplay awards?
Nope don't enter anything compertion wise.
19. Your best cosplay derp photo!
Don't I have any Derpy pics. O_O
20. Have you worn cosplay in a regular situation? (eg. at school, to work)
Don't think i have, i like to keep my cosplaying to cons and other geeky events.
21. Your most expensive cosplay.
I guess my most expensive cosplay would be my Bleach outfit but i had that brought as a Christmas Present. To go along with my friends Bleach cosplay group. (only worn it once)
22. Your most comfortable cosplay and most uncomfortable cosplay.
Most comforable: shippuden Sakura. I jut love everthing about the cosplay, it's easy to move in, i don't get over heated. The only down side is that it gets very cold in winter. XD
My least comfortable: Sailor Moon, mostly to do with her wig gloves and accorises. Once they are on they are on but getting them on is another problem. plus it get very warm quickly.
23. The cosplay you put the most effort into?
Again Sailor Moon. I didn't relise how much work it would take. the main fuku and sewing parts didn't take all that long but it was finishing all the little accorises and having bits of sewing to do by hand took a while.
24. Any unfinished costumes? Will you ever finish them?
I don't have any unfishshed cosplays as such, as most of them are wearable. BUT i do have some cosplays that are missing little details that i am hoping to go back to and finish for next year.
25. How many wigs do you own? Which is your favourite?
Not all that many i think i have about 4 main ones. my favourite is my newest Sakura one it's so soft and knot free. it brushes out easy, don't knot and just goes on great everytime.
my second fav is the one i use for Sailor V.
26. Where do you work on your cosplays and where do you store them when they're done?
At home mostly on the dining room table, When it's coming to con my sewing machine basically lives on there. XD
when finished i stpre most of them in a big box in my bedroom.
27. What is your favourite cosplay item?
Aquafresh XD (i mean katsuyu)
28. Cosplay peeves/things you are particular about?
Don't think i have any pet peeves when it comes to cosplay. Im pretty easy going and relaxed. I cosplay for fun so if people want photos of me out of character then fair enough XD Take me as you find me lol.
29. Something you want to improve on for future cosplays.
Not to leave cosplay till the last min, Does that count?
I also have a very bad habbit of getting to about 95% done and leaving it sitting on my dress form until the last possiable day.
30. Cosplay-related work you are most naturally talented at (ie: sewing, prop-making, wigstyling, etc)
I like the think i pretty good and quick at Sewing the things together. Once it's all cut out and pinned i can get a outfit together pretty quickly.
Whew! finished at last their might be some spelling mistakes but i carn't be arsed to check them XD